Food Allergy Awareness Training For Schools
UFAN has partnered with FARE (Food Allergy Research & Education) and is proud to provide a fun, educational and interactive 30 minute school assembly about the importance of Food Allergies for kids!
Increased awareness of food allergies in schools creates a safer and more inclusive environment for children suffereng from food allergies and allergic diseases.
For School Personnel
Free 45 min. training based on the Center for Disease Controls best practices provided for teachers, administration, office staff, substitutes, aides, food service, bus drivers etc.
- Learn the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
- Discuss the importance of stock epinephrine and disability laws
- How to implrement a food allergy management plan that addresses safety and inclusion
- Discuss the emotional impact of living with food allergies and how to prevent food allergy bullying
- Question and answer session
Price $70 for 500 students ($5 per additional 100 students)*
- Educational and interactive Food Allergy Awareness Assembly with props, games, and fun!
- Assembly announcement flyer download available for distribution by the school
- UFAN and FARE Food Allergy Awareness Posters and downloads
- Fun bookmarks and handout provided to every student
- Art contest with prizes and social media placement for winners sponsored by UFAN
* Discounts available upon request
Book an assembly and/or training today
School Nurse Training
UFAN recognizes and appreciates the great work and value of school nurses. Thank you!
(see page 2 line 5(a) for required stocking and training information for schools as well as the 2015 legislative session updates that follow)
Subscribe to our nurses mailing list and we’ll keep you up to date on information pertinent to you and those you serve.